Monday, January 4, 2010

Builders White


So we've been in this brand new house for almost 3 years this spring, and except for the living room, kitchen and family room, which we had professionally painted a year ago, the rest of the house is that lovely shade of builders white. We did get to choose the white since this was a new build and I'm pretty sure that we chose Oyster White, which is a muted white.

It's not as if I'm afraid of colour, I do plan to paint the walls. I guess I'm just lazy and other things always come up as priority before our white walls.

Even in my condo before I met my husband, my walls were muted white. I think M traded a car roof rack with some guy who owned a paint store and soon my condo was painted.

I am getting tired of white. Maybe it's time to start looking at paint chips and finally come up with a colour.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment