Saturday, December 29, 2012

This Year Was Brought To You By the Number Three

Three is a pretty good number.  The winner's circle always has the top three winners.  In baseball, there are three strikes before you are out.  Rock stars usually count to three when doing a sound check.  But in my case, three is pretty pitiful.  I only managed three posts in 2012, and they all came in the first three days of January!  I guess I need to work on that, a lot.  Maybe I will aim for six posts all year....

So where do I begin....

Well, it's a snowy Saturday, it's the first snow we have seen in over 12 months.  Our winter last year was pretty much non-existant.  I remember getting a pedicure on March 17th as the weather was warm and I wanted to wear sandals.  It's suppose to snow another 5 cm today on top of the other 5 we got on Boxing day.  We've had a lazy few days, with nowhere to go, and the boys have lots of Skylanders Giant characters to play.

We got a new dog, Princess Lulu back in May.  Our previous foster finally found a home.  We started off fostering Lulu, but it soon became obvious that she was attached to us.  She is a sweet dog with many quirks, that we are still trying to work on.  Number one quirk, she sings before she eats. I will have to upload that video later.


I will strive to write more this year.  With a 42 man, and 6  and 4 year old sons, and a quirky dog, it does get a bit hectic, but also a lot of fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment